What about this Group Activity?
– Any language is welcome.
– We will visit the following location as a group on 18th Nov at 6:00 pm. Event finishes at 8:00pm.
– The location is Jazzy Cafe Bar 212 Devonshire Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010
– Our goal is to form a group with at least 4 people, with one appointed Group Leader to accommodate the members in the group.
– The Group Leader will be responsible for buying tickets from the event host, coordinating everyone’s attendance and facilitating icebreaking during the activity. The Group Leader may also take photos or videos if requested by any group member.
– We aim to spend 2 hours at this event, and it’s optional, but we usually recommend that the group can have a meal or drink together in or outside of the event. Costs will be on your own expense, so it’s flexible.
What are you expecting from this Event?
Jazzy Cafe Bar is a cafe by day and a cozy bar at night.
An eclectic collection of jazz art, handmade and lovingly forged design details bring new life to used musical instruments. Jazzy Cafe Bar is a platform for establishing connections and creating relationships between locals, as well as a historic icon for visitors to Sydney’s Surry Hills, located at the Light Rail Stop.
Jazzy Cafe Bar is the premises where the Underground Queen of Surry Hills – Kate Leigh lived in and operated her business – sly grog in the 1920’s.
Andrew learned to Sing and play Piano and Guitar from the age of 12. He joined his first original blues band at 18 playing Bass Guitar and singing harmonies. Since then, he has been in many hard-working Pub and Wedding bands in South East Queensland. Andrew moved to Sydney two decades ago and set up his own Home Studio. He picked up Saxophone and now is composing mainly lofi-chillhop-synthwave study beats. These 480 tunes are all available on Spotify and all major music platforms under Andrew Holt name.
Andrew performs Solo or as part of a Duo called “Sax in the City” with the very talented Cameron Reid. It’s a such a unique combination. Two Tenor Saxophones wailing their way through well known Jazz Standards along with Latin and uptempo Pop tracks you will all know and love.
Please read the following message and refund policy.
– MyGrowth Group Activities is a program designed to support our members in attending local events with an appointed Group Leader. We are not the event host, and we do not sell tickets.
– After making your payment to join this group, you will receive email notifications.
– The Group Leader, after confirming all payments and ensuring the attendee count meets the minimum group number, will purchase tickets from the event host.
– In the event that the group fails to form before the event starts, or if the specific refund policy of the event host applies, rest assured that you will be promptly notified, and a full refund will be processed to your account within 3-5 business days.
– No refunds will be issued if the Group Leader has already purchased the ticket from the event host, and the specific refund policy of the event host does not allow the Group Leader to receive a refund for the ticket.
– MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (e.g., inclement weather or matters caused by the event host), MyGrowth will notify you as soon as possible, and you can choose to either reschedule the event or receive a credit note for future group activities. MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.