What about this Group Activity?
– Any language is welcome.
– We will visit the following location as a group on 18th Nov at 10:30 am. Event finishes at 12:30pm.
– The location is Chrissie Cotter Gallery, Pidcock St Camperdown, NSW 2050
– Our goal is to form a group with at least 4 people, with one appointed Group Leader to accommodate the members in the group.
– The Group Leader will be responsible for buying tickets from the event host, coordinating everyone’s attendance and facilitating icebreaking during the activity. The Group Leader may also take photos or videos if requested by any group member.
– We aim to spend 2 hours at this event, and it’s optional, but we usually recommend that the group can have a meal or drink before or after the event at a place that most people would agree with. Costs will be on your own expense, so it’s flexible.
What are you expecting from this Event?
Have you ever wanted to make your own film that screens in film festivals around the world? Or are you a content creator or You-tuber and want to learn how to shoot professional quality videos all on your tablet or phone? Whether you are an absolute beginner or a pro, this class is for you. Learn all about screenwriting, cinematography, resolution, frame rates, editing, music and more in this fun, beginner friendly workshop.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
SF3 is one of the biggest smartphone film festivals and smartphone educators in the world and each year we hold an annual festival which includes films made by filmmakers of all ages, abilities and from countries around the world. SF3’s Angela Blake will run the workshop. As well as being the Co-Founder and Director of SF3, Angela is an award-winning filmmaker, director and writer. She is a tutor for Bus Stop Films, she has her master’s in creative writing from UTS and is a published writer
Please read the following message and refund policy.
– MyGrowth Group Activities is a program designed to support our members in attending local events with an appointed Group Leader. We are not the event host, and we do not sell tickets.
– After making your payment to join this group, you will receive email notifications.
– The Group Leader, after confirming all payments and ensuring the attendee count meets the minimum group number, will purchase tickets from the event host.
– In the event that the group fails to form before the event starts, or if the specific refund policy of the event host applies, rest assured that you will be promptly notified, and a full refund will be processed to your account within 3-5 business days.
– No refunds will be issued if the Group Leader has already purchased the ticket from the event host, and the specific refund policy of the event host does not allow the Group Leader to receive a refund for the ticket.
– MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (e.g., inclement weather or matters caused by the event host), MyGrowth will notify you as soon as possible, and you can choose to either reschedule the event or receive a credit note for future group activities. MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.