What about this Group Activity?
– Any language is welcome.
– We will visit the following location as a group on 15th Nov at 8:00 pm.
– The location is The Dock, 182 Redfern Street Redfern, NSW 2016
– Our goal is to form a group with at least 4 people, with one appointed Group Leader to accommodate the members in the group.
– The Group Leader will be responsible for buying tickets from the event host, coordinating everyone’s attendance and facilitating icebreaking during the activity. The Group Leader may also take photos or videos if requested by any group member.
– We aim to spend 2 hours at this event, and it’s optional, but we usually recommend that the group can have a meal or drink before or after the event at a place that most people would agree with. Costs will be on your own expense, so it’s flexible.
What are you expecting from this Event?
Wilbur Whitta hosts Sydneys finest jazz musicians at The Dock.
Please read the following message and refund policy.
– MyGrowth Group Activities is a program designed to support our members in attending local events with an appointed Group Leader. We are not the event host, and we do not sell tickets.
– After making your payment to join this group, you will receive email notifications.
– The Group Leader, after confirming all payments and ensuring the attendee count meets the minimum group number, will purchase tickets from the event host.
– In the event that the group fails to form before the event starts, or if the specific refund policy of the event host applies, rest assured that you will be promptly notified, and a full refund will be processed to your account within 3-5 business days.
– No refunds will be issued if the Group Leader has already purchased the ticket from the event host, and the specific refund policy of the event host does not allow the Group Leader to receive a refund for the ticket.
– MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.
In case of unforeseen circumstances (e.g., inclement weather or matters caused by the event host), MyGrowth will notify you as soon as possible, and you can choose to either reschedule the event or receive a credit note for future group activities. MyGrowth.Community reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.